April 16, 2016
Lake Providence Missionary Baptist Church
5891 Nolensville Pike
Nashville, TN 37211
Read more about the conference and watch videos on our home page.
, founder of Pure In Heart Ministries, is the co-author of Life Lessons from the Princess and the Kiss and Life Lessons from the Squire and the Scroll, interactive devotional guides that help parents plant seeds of purity in the hearts of their tweens. Susan and her husband Al are the parents of three grown children and the grandparents of seven.
is the Executive Vice President of Moms In Prayer International. She has had many opportunities around the world to share her passion and vision for the power of prayer. Marlae and her husband Dave have three children, two sons-in-law, one daughter-in-law and four grandchildren.
Maryann (Mal) Loveing
is married to Ryan, and they have four girls and two boys. Formerly living with hidden secrets, under a cloud of guilt and condemnation, Mal now shares with women the power, freedom, and joy that come from seeking and following God.
is the oldest of four sisters and has shared God’s truth with children since the age of 14. She has worked with Child Evangelism Fellowship, Character First! Education, and the Children’s Institute in Basic Life Principles. Melanie’s heart for children and her special talents enable her to touch girls’ hearts of all ages.
Adults: $37 (through March 28, after that $47)
• Register early! The conference often sells out before the end of early registration.
• Every tween must attend with an adult; one adult may bring multiple tweens.
• Only tweens between the ages of 7 and 12 at the time of the conference may attend.
• Lunch and conference materials provided. Those with special dietary needs should bring their own lunch.
• Registration is non-refundable.
• No other childcare will be available.
• Conference promotional materials are available for download here or please contact Pure in Heart to request printed brochures for your church.
• Morning check-in begins at 7:30–with the first session starting at 8:30. The conference ends at 3:15. More on the conference schedule here.
• Any other questions? Contact Pure in Heart for more details.