Registration Now Open
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Idlewild Baptist Church
18371 N. Dale Mabry
Lutz, Florida 33548
Click here for directions to the church
, founder of Pure In Heart Ministries, is the co-author of Life Lessons from the Princess and the Kiss and Life Lessons from the Squire and the Scroll, interactive devotional guides that help parents plant seeds of purity in the hearts of their tweens. Susan and her husband Al are the parents of three grown children and the grandparents of seven.
is the Executive Vice President of Moms In Prayer International. She has had many opportunities around the world to share her passion and vision for the power of prayer. Marlae and her husband Dave have three children, two sons-in-law, and three grandchildren.
Maryann (Mal) Loveing
is married to Ryan, and they have four girls and two boys. Formerly living with hidden secrets, under a cloud of guilt and condemnation, Mal now shares with women the power, freedom, and joy that come from seeking and following God.
As a parenting columnist and the author of five books, Rebecca Ingram Powell
has been writing and speaking to moms, tweens, and teens for over a decade. Married to her college sweetheart and the homeschooling mother of three, she offers encouragement, inspiration, and practical tips on a variety of family topics at her daily blog, Mom Seriously. Rebecca’s daughter Danya will be leading worship and ministering alongside her at the Pure In Heart Conference.
is the oldest of four sisters and has shared God’s truth with children since the age of 14. She has worked with Child Evangelism Fellowship, Character First! Education, and the Children’s Institute in Basic Life Principles. Melanie’s heart for children and her special talents enable her to touch girls’ hearts of all ages.
is a brown-eyed, freckled, college student with years of experience washing dishes, making beds, and annoying her family playing REALLY loud music on the piano. One of her favorite things to do is to spend time with younger girls. Amy’s desire is to see girls get to know Jesus. Her passion is to encourage them to stay faithful to the calling and purpose God has for them through their teen years, and ultimately grow into passionate, unafraid, world-changing women of God!
Adults: Just $47
Tweens: Just $27
• Register early! The conference normally sells out before the end of early registration.
• Every tween must attend with an adult; one adult may bring multiple tweens.
• Only tweens between the ages of 7 and 12 at the time of the conference may attend.
• Lunch and conference materials provided. Those with special dietary needs should bring their own lunch.
• Registration is non-refundable.
• No other childcare will be available.
• Conference promotional materials are available for download here or please contact Pure in Heart to request printed brochures for your church.
• Morning check-in begins at 7:30–with the first session starting at 8:30. The conference ends at 3:15. More on the conference schedule here.
• Any other questions? Contact Pure in Heart for more details.
Find hotels close to the church by clicking here.
Registration Now Open